More and more businesses are advertising on search engines and on social media platforms and it is becoming harder to launch ads that are consistently successful in achieving objectives.
The good news is that the principles of a good ad design are universal, regardless of the platform you are using or what you are promoting.
This course will take you through the step-by-step process to design and craft successful ad campaigns by sharing best practices, tips, tools, and resources to guide you in the process. Each step is illustrated with examples to inspire and trigger your creativity.
Keep in mind, the course covers the ad experience only: the ad creative, the ad copy, the call-to-action and the ad landing page. However, we will not be covering the advertising platforms (Facebook or Google advertising) and how to use them.
At the end of the course, you will:
- Understand the important criteria to craft and design a successful advertising campaign
- Follow the step by step framework to prepare, craft, and design a successful advertising experience
- Learn how to improve the experience after users click on your ad (the landing page)
- Get inspired by successful ad examples to trigger your creativity
- Download the course checklist to plan, prepare and launch your upcoming advertising campaign
At the end of the course, you will be able to follow this framework to craft new ads for your business, and then join a group review session with the trainer to get tailored feedback and recommendations.
What’s different about our courses?
- We mix self-paced learning with live coaching to make a difference to you and your business.
- Our courses give you actionable insights, frameworks, and tutorials with relevant examples.
- Our review session allows you to ask all of your questions and get tailored feedback on your assignment and recommendations for your business
Who is it for:
- Entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, or business owners
- Anyone interested in designing successful ad campaigns
- No design skills are needed.
- No advertising skills are needed.
- No marketing experience is needed.
Jennifer is a digital marketing strategist and communication consultant with experience working with startups, SMEs, and multinationals. She specializes in customer acquisition, content marketing, digital advertising, and growth hacking. Jennifer is also an e-commerce expert focused on training and mentoring SMEs to grow and scale their businesses and has mentored and trained for regional and international startups incubators and accelerators such as Seedstars, Flat6Labs, Arabnet and Altcity.
Posted on Saturday, February 12, 2022
You prepare people to carry out skills in the real world. Keep up the good work. What I have learned in this course, I will be able to apply in the real world.
Posted on Sunday, February 20, 2022
This course provides a clear framework and methodology to craft and design a successful advertising campaign, with practical inspiring examples. The format of the course with video recordings and live calls is unique as it allowed us to get tailored feedback directly from the instructor on specific assignments applied to our business, ask live questions and get instant answers.
Dania Hatem Saadé
Posted on Saturday, March 19, 2022
It is an interactive course. Its content is interesting and insightful. The knowledge and systematic thinking we get out of it helps a lot in optimizing and adapting online ad campaigns during these times where e-commerce / social media can no longer be neglected.
Clear & straight to the point
Posted on Friday, April 22, 2022
The course is very insightful. In a series of short recordings all the necessary information is covered clearly & in detail. The videos make the overall learning experience better and the examples given are a great addition. Having us complete an assignment and sharing it with other participants is another great initiative to encourage positive and constructive criticism. I look forward to applying what I learned in this course in my business.