Do you sometimes feel like your online marketing is not returning on investment and generating enough leads or customers?
Do you struggle to come up with ideas for content such as social media posts or blog posts?
Social media platforms are constantly changing their algorithm and the only way to beat it is by creating powerful content that resonates with your ideal customer, adds value, and highlights your unique value proposition.
Content marketing should be planned, created, and promoted based on each level of the marketing funnel using a variety of content formats that align with the customer journey.
What’s different about our courses?
- We mix self-paced learning with live coaching to make a difference to you and your business.
- Our courses give you actionable insights, frameworks, and tutorials with relevant examples.
- Our review session allows you to ask all of your questions and get tailored feedback on your assignment and recommendations for your business
At the end of the course, you will have:
- Built a content strategy that resonates with your ideal customers
- Brainstormed content topics that reach and engage your audience
- Used new tools and tips to optimize and improve your content creation
Who is it for:
- Entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, or business owners
- Anyone looking to launch and grow a business
- No prerequisites for this course.
- No marketing experience is needed.
- Have a brand or business to use for your assignment.
Jennifer is a digital marketing strategist and communication consultant with experience working with startups, SMEs, and multinationals. She specializes in customer acquisition, content marketing, digital advertising, and growth hacking. Jennifer is also an e-commerce expert focused on training and mentoring SMEs to grow and scale their businesses and has mentored and trained for regional and international startups incubators and accelerators such as Seedstars, Flat6Labs, Arabnet and Altcity.
Posted on Saturday, February 12, 2022
This course is extremely insightful and it helped us understand the importance of content marketing and how essential it is to include it in our digital strategy. The case studies and examples are very helpful as well as they showcase best practices. The key message we take away is when creating content to put ourselves in the customer's shoes and provide him with content that matters for him/her". I encourage every start-up founder to enroll and benefit from this course.
Posted on Sunday, February 13, 2022
Very interesting perspective, way different from the general marketing courses available. The course covers new and emerging dimensions of the digital world. Love to attend more courses. All the best!
Posted on Tuesday, July 5, 2022
Great course and interesting content.